RFID labels and tags are becoming more and more in demand. They utilize different frequencies to transmit information and are great to quickly track products or merchandise. Adazon is a RFID labels manufacturer that can create high-performing labels and tags that will meet your specifications and needs.
Our selection of RFID labels and tags include Alien Squiggle, Avery AD224, and Rafsec Short Dipole (trademarks of their respective manufacturers). Create the right RFID label or tag for your needs with a variety of customization capabilities offer by Adazon:
- Frequencies. We use a Chip-neutral insertion process that is compatible with UHF (915 MHz) or HF (13.56 MHz) transponders.
- Materials. Choose from TTR, films, tag, and synthetic tag materials. We’re also able to create RFID labels and tags with specialty adhesives.
- Colors. We can also print up to 6 colors front or back (including process color).
- Speed. Our RFID press speeds are up to 500 feet per minute.
Our RFID labels and tags are DOD-Compliant labels. Shipments are 100% verified before leaving our plant. Be sure to know that our RFID is subject to a 40% restocking fee.
Using RFID labels and tags offer many benefits. They can transmit information quickly from the label to the transponder without line of sight and from greater distances than a barcode reader. Transponders can read multiple RFID labels and tags at once, increasing efficiency and speed of processing. These types of labels and tags can hold and relay more information than regular barcodes and labels.
Uses of RFID labels and tags are numerous and can help increase efficiency in your business. Some of the applications include:
- Government Use
- Product Management
- Inventory Tracking
- Equipment & Tool Management
We’re available to answer any other questions regarding our RFID labels and tags capabilities. Check out our product line below to see what we offer. If you don’t see what you need, reach out to us and we can help you find the perfect label solution for your needs.
Items 1-12 of 78